- City Park, Memorial Park & Praire Park Playground
- Golf course
- Public swimming pool
- Tennis court and skateboard park
- Basketball courts
- Baseball and softball fields
- Walk in movie theater
- Two Buttes Reservoir/Black Hole- located 17 miles NE of Springfield (picnicking, boating, water sports, fishing and hunting)
- Turk's Pond- located NE of Springfield (picnicking, boating, fishing and hunting)
- Comanche National Grasslands- Picture Canyon and Carrizo Picnic Grounds
Springfield's hot summers bring the temperatures up to 90 degrees or more in the summer. The Springfield Pool opens on Memorial day every year. The Pool is open Monday through Saturday from 1:00 to 6:00 P.M. Water aerobics are on Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6:00 to 7:00. Advanced aerobics are on Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:00. Ladies mornings are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9 to 11:00 a.m. The pool is available to rent for private parties nightly at 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Call 523-4900.
The hours at the Walsh pool are 1 to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. Water aerobics are on Tuesdays and thursdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Ladies morning is on Saturdays is from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The Walsh Pool is also available to rent for parties; for more information call Landon Shaw at 324-5797 or 523-4493.
About to make a big splash at the pool.
On the verge of a dive.
Up in the air and ready for splash down.