Is 2012 The End of Time?
Updated September 29, 2012
With all this talk about the end of time, the end of days, the apocalypse and the Mayan Calendar, there has been a lot of interest in this date of December 21, 2012.
There have been books written, cults started, and websites devoted to this subject which now points to this particular date, December 21, 2012 which is about 4 years away as of this month of December, 2007.
In reading up on the subject in many places on the Internet, I have some ideas about it. It sounds reasonable to me that the movement of our sun and solar system through the galaxy has a bearing on this date, if some people are to be believed. Purportedly, it is the date when our sun reaches and then crosses the galactic equator of the Milky Way Galaxy, at an angle, and emerges on the other side, which is supposed to be the lighter side. It will probably be a lot warmer.
But for now, let’s forget about everyone’s ideas about what all this means or what might happen at this time and first look at the possible reason the Mayan’s (or whoever) ended their calendar at this exact time. First of all, they did not go by our calendar because it had not been created yet, but their calendar translates to our calendar the last date of December 21, 2012. (The crossing of our sun over the galactic equator will happen at 11:11 A.M. world time.)
So why end the Calendar at this time? Perhaps simply because this date is the end of the age of Pisces, and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.
I think this calendar was simply a calendar for one age. If you are creating a calendar for the year of 2008, you would end that calendar on December 31, 2008. You would not continue that calendar for eternity. A year has a beginning and an end. So does an age, hence the end of the calendar. So the silly natives of the earth think it is the end of the world. How primitive is that?
The question from some people is, “How could these ancient people know these things about our solar system so long ago, when we are only just beginning to learn about our stars and solar system?
Probably because we are children in comparison to the advanced race that once lived among us. The Mayans were obviously in touch with an advanced race of beings. There is other evidence that points to this idea. They could be from another universe, or another dimension, or from the stars. What does it matter? We are made of stardust on the micro quantum level. In any case, they knew something we don’t even know to this day.
I strongly suspect the Mayan calendar was not made by the Mayans at all, but by these advanced beings. The calendar ended when it did because it was the end of the age of Pisces. It was a calendar of one age.
However that does not tell us what might happen on December 21, 2012. Hopefully we will all be enlightened. In fact I know we will. By enlightened, I mean that we will probably still be here to witness with our own eyes the events that will take place.
But for fun, Here are some other ideas I have collected about what other people think may happen:
1. Our "Friendly Space Brothers" (Aliens) will finally have a mass landing and be welcomed by all of mankind as our creators. (Raelien movement and other ideas)
2. The Evil Alien Armies of the dreaded Draconian Orion Empire will invade the earth and make all humans into their slaves, and probably eat our children for breakfast.
3. The earth will undergo a complete pole shift and massive earth changes will take place. (The earth-changes people.) Millions will die of course.
4. The solar system will pass through from the third density universe to fourth density.
5. The change represents a massive shift in human consciousness from a base level of ignorance and war to love and peace.
6. Our physical bodies will change on a molecular level, our vibrations will raise and/or our DNA will magically change and we will raise to a new level of existence akin to heaven. (New age and psychic ideas.)
7. We will be hit by massive asteroids and the earth will be destroyed. (Doomsayers.)
8. The Rapture will happen. (Religion.)
9. Jesus will come back. (Religion.)
10. Most humans will die in the physical body and their spirits will leave the earth in a spiral path to a galaxy far far away where they will join with their higher selves. (Val Valerian and the Leading edge research group.)
11. A large dark planet X will be seen by the naked eye and will effect the earth’s gravity causing a pole shift, and then Alien beings will come from the center of that planet (which is hollow,) and invade us, taking control of the earth. ( That Planet X guy..and people who have been abducted by the dreaded reptilians.)
12. The sun will cross over the galactic equator of the Milky way taking our solar system with it to the lighter side of the galaxy and we will live happily ever if we don't get burned to a crisp. (My own vision)
13. Time as we know it will change or cease to exist and we won't be able to keep our appointments. (Mathematicians)
14. Good Aliens and bad aliens will engage in a galactic war over the spoils of the earth planet. Some humans will worship them, some humans will try to kill them. (The Federation of Planets cult group.)
15. "Good and Evil" will engage in the mother of all good vs. evil wars, Probably in Iraq, the Cradle of civilization. (Evangelical Christians)
16. Nothing at all will happen.
In any case, I am glad I will be here to see it and I hope you enjoyed my point of view. Live for the moment.
Things will get better. Some say this is the beginning of our ascension.
Or go to Youtube and watch this hour long video.